NEWPRO is a family operated company, that treats you like family!
Join us today as a Brand Ambassador!
NEWPRO Home Solutions, the leading home improvement company in New England, is seeking energetic and motivated part-time Brand Ambassadors to join our marketing team.
The NEWPRO marketing team are based out of our offices that serve our Northern and Southern New England territories with locations in Woburn and Wrentham, MA. Candidates will be assigned to a team closest in proximity to their homes.
NEWPRO’s Brand Ambassadors represent NEWPRO at select consumer venues. Selected candidates will work on-site at a variety of pre-scheduled venues such as home shows, town fairs, festivals, and targeted consumer events. As one of the first lines of customer interaction, your primary role is to generate leads and sales appointments through engagement with homeowners.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- The Best Training in the Industry along with ongoing support to help you succeed and achieve goals.
- Competitive base pay and unlimited bonus structure
- Fun, exciting environment at different locations
- Satisfaction of helping others.
- Opportunity for growth
- Become a better version of yourself!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Be the face of NEWPRO! Meet hundreds of homeowners and generate LEADS by offering appointments for our sales team to provide in-home product demonstrations and quotes.
- Contributing to our homeowner lead funnel for all our products from events to support individual office lead and sales goals.
- Lead engagements and interactions with homeowners demonstrating the features and benefits of our products with trained techniques, tools, and technology
- Exceeding lead targets and goals with the help of your training supervisors
- Assist with a booth and display aesthetics to help keep our displays looking optimal and presentable for demonstration while at the event
- Opportunity to earn $20 per hour in addition to our unlimited bonus structure.
- Mileage, parking, and toll reimbursement
- 1-2 years of field marketing and/or sales experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and your own reliable transportation
- Must have a smartphone with internet access
- U.S. work authorization.
- Ability to walk and stand for six or more hours
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends
WHO YOU ARE:
- Lively, enthusiastic and engaging
- You are driven by meeting and exceeding goals
- Have a “how can I help you” attitude!
- Follow process and procedure
- You thrive in high-pressure environments
- You are resilient and love a challenge
- You have scheduling flexibility and love variety
- High level of energy - must be able to withstand long periods of engagement and ability to spend 6-8 hours on your feet in a booth space